By using any part of our site, you are agreeing to be bound by the terms of this Agreement. If you do not agree to be bound by the terms of this Agreement then do not use our Site.
SCA reserves all rights and ownership of all content on our Site. You may not claim intellectual or exclusive ownership to any of our available content, modified or unmodified. All content is protected by United States Copyright and International Copyright laws.
2. Logos & Trademarks
Third party logos, registered trademarks and trademarks:
- Facebook, the Facebook logo and the “f” logo are registered trademarks or trademarks of Facebook and its affiliates.
- LinkedIn, the LinkedIn logo, the IN logo and InMail are registered trademarks or trademarks of LinkedIn Corporation and its affiliates in the United States and/or other countries.
- TWITTER, TWEET, RETWEET and the Twitter logo are trademarks of Twitter, Inc. or its affiliates.
All other brand names, product names, or trademarks belong to their respective holders.
You agree to indemnify and hold SCA, their managers, members, employees and agents, harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of your use of our Site.
4. Return/Refund Policy
You have 30 days to request a refund for items purchased through our Site (i.e. gift certificates). A few conditions:
- Refunds may only be issued within 30 days of the purchase date. After 30 days no refunds can be processed.
- By requesting a refund, you relinquish all rights to services stated in the item purchased and item becomes null and void.
- Refunds are subject to a 5% “restocking” fee.
- We reserve the right to deny a refund request if deemed necessary.
Subscription to a newsletter from our Site is voluntary. By providing your email address, you are agreeing that SCA can send you important information about our services, offerings and events, including announcements of new specials. You may update your email address or unsubscribe via web form at any time by using the links at the bottom of any newsletter.
7. Other Provisions
Should any provision of this Agreement be held to be void, invalid, unenforceable or illegal by a court, the validity and enforceability of the other provisions shall not be affected thereby. If any provision is determined to be unenforceable, you agree to a modification of such provision to provide for enforcement of the provision’s intent, to the extent permitted by applicable law. Failure of a party to enforce any provision of this Agreement shall not constitute or be construed as a waiver of such provision or of the right to enforce such provision.
SCA has the right to modify and update this Agreement at anytime at SCA’s sole discretion.
8. Limitation of Liability
In no event shall the maximum, cumulative liability of SCA relating in any manner to this Agreement, regardless of the type or nature of the claim(s), exceed the amounts paid to SCA by User for the products.
9. Governing Law
This Agreement shall be governed, construed and enforced in accordance with the laws of the State of Kansas. You agree that jurisdiction over and venue in any legal proceeding arising out of or relating to this Agreement shall be exclusively in the state or federal courts located in Wichita, Kansas.